Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) (Industrial Engineering), Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. (1989)
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) (Industrial Engineering), Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. (1995)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Production Engineering), G. B. Pant University, Pantnagar, India (2001)
Post Doctorate Professor Award, Analytical Methods on Digital Business and Management, Hanyang University, Seoul, korea(2006)
Design of Cellular Manufacturing Systems
Analytical Methods on Digital Business and Management
Optimization and Quantitative methods
SCM, e-SCM, e-QC, e-CRM
|Honors and Awards|
Top Researcher of Mazandaran 2009, 2012 and 2017
Prominent Professor of Mazandaran 2009
Distinguished Professor of Engineering and Technology, Iran 2010
Selected Professor of Iran 2016
|Previous and Present Positions|
1991-1997 – Head, Department of Research and Development, Ministry of Industries and Mines, Mazandaran, Iran.
2001 – SINCE NOW – Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babol, Iran.
2002-2005 – Head, Department of Industrial Engineering, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babol, Iran.
2004 - 2018 – Head, Department of MBA, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babol, Iran.
2005-2006 – Research Professor, Digital Business and Management Center, Hanyang University, Seoul, korea
2006– 2017- Vice-President, Research and Technology, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babol, Iran.
2017–SINCE NOW- President, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babol, Iran.
President, Iranian Operations Research Society
Editorial Board for
· Contemporary Management Research
· International Journal of Digital Management
· Iranian Journal of Fuzzy System
· International Journal of Production Research
· European Journal of Operational Research
· Journal of Materials Processing
· Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing
· Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory
· International Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling
· Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
· Information Sciences
For Graduate students in Industrial Engineering
For Doctoral students in Industrial Engineering
Journal Papers:More than 200 research papers in international journals
Conference Papers:More than 200 conference papers
Electronic supply network coordination in intelligent and dynamic environments: modelling and implementation, 2011, IGI Global USA, Mahdavi Iraj,Mohebbi Shima,Cho Namjae.
Multiobjective Optimization Methods, 2016, Babol University of Technology, Mohammad Mahdi Paydar, Iraj Mahdavi, Behrang Bootaki (in Persian)
|Supervised Dissertations and Theses|
· “Strategic Planning to develop IT/ ICT Majors in Mazandaran Universities”, for Mazandaran Telecommunication Company,2009
· “The Role of IT to Develop Foreign Trade Mazandaran Province”, for Mazandaran Trade Organization, 2009.
· "Establishment of Value Engineering" for Mazandaran and Golestan Regional Electrical Company, 2008.
· "Economical evaluation of finished research projects in Mazandaran Regional Electrical Company' for central research committee of Mazandaran and Golestan Regional Electrical Company, 2010.
· "Designing cellular manufacturing systems using mathematical models and meta-heuristic algorithms", for Sandogh Hemayat az Pazoheshgaran Iran, 2010.
· “Applying Value Engineering in Gas Distribution Project at Mazandaran Gas Company: A Case Study”, for Mazandaran Gas Company, 2011.
· “Designing Creativity matrix using Virtual Intelligent Clustering Approach at Mazandaran Gas Company”, for Mazandaran Gas Company, 2011.
· “Designing a Job Satisfaction Fuzzy Matrix with Dynamic Performance Criteria at Mazandaran Gas Company”, for Mazandaran Gas Company, 2011.